- girl-detective said: Repeat after me: ‘At least we’re not the Yanks. At least we’re not the Yanks. At least we’re not the…’
- veslefrick reblogged this from fellfromfiction
- 2283-ojl reblogged this from fellfromfiction
- jessica-anna said: Start one. =P
- karlfranks likes this
- therealnickjones said: Well they’ve got to get rid of the Stupidity Surplus some way!
- fellfromfiction posted this
This is the biggest problem with British government. Instead of putting someone with a vested interest in farming as the Agricultural Minister, or someone with a degree in economics as the Finance Minister, or giving a scientist the role of Science Minister, they just move people around to wherever they want every few years.
Therefore no one is an expert on what they’re supposed to be in charge of, the work being done by the previous person is likely to get ignored and we all have to start from scratch.
We need a Minister for Common Sense.
We need the Common Sense Party.